- - Monday, January 04, 2010



New year, new possibilities.
Part of me wants to face the new year as another year of disapointments and projects that I can't finish, another part of me wants to embrace this year as my last opportunity of setting my life straight. May I reach that? The possibility of finishing some unnavoidable and essential projects and the possibility of working towards my dream job.
I know that part of me lets herself go beyond difficulties, and I also tend to make everything na excuse.
I really need to start feeling accomplished.
I really need to start to making a difference in my life.
I really need to stop thinking that I'm not good enough and that I don't have the conditions to achieve. I make my own conditions, I need to make it work.
This year IS going to be a great year!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quem sou

Professora de Dança

Friend blogs


Meu Site
Coffeepaste
Portal do Artista
A Respeito
Bailaroska
NEC
ESD
DTOL
Diego Sacco
Balleteatro
Dalcroze



Random



PREVIOUS POSTS




A Academia de Artes de Chaves vai organizar a Sema...
Espectáculos 2008 - Cantora Joana (comigo a dançar...

A nova moda no youtube, loool

Pois é, agora tenho mais um lugar no coração ocupa...
E começou assim o Inverno.Esta música acompanhar-m...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger